Wednesday, April 9, 2008

my first "photoshoot"

So I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I wanted to get into photography and I was excited to take pictures for our friend's baby's 1st birthday. I think.. for not knowing ANYTHING about photography yet, that I did a pretty darn good job. Just thought I'd post a few pics so that you can see the outcome of my first experience!! I think by now we can all tell I love taking pictures cuz I have new ones like every few days haha. So here it is: Happy 1st Birthday to Dylan Cochran! If the last few pictures are too big and arent fitting all the way on the page, it's because the program I used to edit them was giving me problems!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: