Ive been slacking on the updates lately. I'm now 15 wks 5 days and we just found out yesterday that it's a little baby boy baking in that oven of mine! There's noooo denying it either. I'm still the only girl in the family... maybe next time ;) I was slightly disappointed, but kinda already had a feeling it was a boy anyway. We went to babies r us to look at clothes after we found out and I couldnt find anything i liked at first, and i turned around and saw a rack full of little girl dresses and started crying haha. After I got it outta my system, I was fine and now I'm thinkin of all the fun things I'll get to do with our little boy. Mick and I are already fighting over whether he'll be a Gator or Buckeye fan. We picked out a final piece of furniture for his room yesterday and put it together this morning. It matches the other furniture almost perfectly, so we did a good job! I'm glad we decided not to get anything bigger, because the room is pretty small. Ok.. well enough chit chat... onto the pictures!
This is me and the belly at 14 wks.

Introducing: Mason Louis Negron!!

Like I said... there's NO denying that it's a boy haha

He looks kinda creepy, but he'll look better when he gets some meat on his bones!


My friend Jenn and I after our appointments.. after I found out I was having a boy... she already knew she was having a girl.. she's further along than me, but she got some 3D pictures of her

Already getting spoiled by Jenn and another friend of mine, Stacy.

Mick and I went a little crazy, once I got over the fact that I wasnt having a girl and finally found some cute clothes haha

and the final piece of furniture.. the changing table. already stocking up diapers! The boards on top will come off later so it can just be used as a little TV stand or something. Not really digging the whinnie the pooh stuff on it, but it'll do haha
No comments:
Post a Comment