I figured I'd put Mick's address on here in case anyone wants to send him letters while he's at OCS. They encourage family members to write, because it helps them to keep their head up and keeps them going! It doesnt have to be anything major.. just a little "hi, how ya doing, we're thinkin of ya, hope you're ok" is fine and he'll appreciate it greatly! He'll probably write back if he gets the time, but they only get a little bit of time at night, so dont feel bad if you end up not hearing back from him.. it doesnt mean he doesnt appreciate it :) anyway.. here is his address. it has to be written exactly like I have it with the commas and everything.. they are very particular!
Candidate: Negron, Miguel, L/2711
Officer Candidate School, C Company, 4th Platoon
2189 Elrod Ave
Quantico, VA 22134-5033
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment