Sunday, July 5, 2009

i'm ready for my close up, mommy!

I took some pictures of Mason when he turned 3 months. I bought a black sheet and a white sheet, just so I could have some kind of backround. They came out pretty well and I'm getting better at editing and everything. They are still no where near what a professional would do. I also went and got professional pictures taken at portrait innovations and I LOVE The way they came out. (mom... when you see the professional ones, you'll know why I wanted to get them done! I can take cute pics, but I cant do what they do! hehe) Anyway... here are the pictures I took myself and I'll make a seperate post for the pictures from portrait innovations.

momma's nakey baby!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: