30 Day Project: Day 11
A picture of something you hate

puke

photos by Christina C.
I hate deployments.. what wife doesn't?! It's one of the worst feelings in the world to send your husband off to war and never know if you'll see him again or not. It's so hard to let go of that last kiss, last hug, last touch. It's also a horrible feeling to see how hard it is for him to say goodbye and let go of his baby boy :(

I could say a million things about this, but I'll just say deployments stink and I miss my husband like crazy, but I'll do it again and again if I have to, because he loves his job and he's worth the wait! Almost halfway! Love you babe!!!!!
oh and it's a love/hate relationship with those darn white buses. I hated them when this picture was taken, but I'll LOVE the next time I see them =)


No comments:
Post a Comment