30 Day Project: Day 24
A picture of something you wish you could change

ok, so I know that the picture is ridiculous lol but I wish I could change the fact that I'm so far from my family. I know this is just the way life is in the military, but I miss my family like crazy and I hate that they have to watch Mason grow up through pictures. In a perfect world, we'd all be together, Mick's side of the family included. For now, though, this is just the way it is. I love our life together and I love living in California, but I miss our family more than I could ever explain!


1 comment:
I feel this way too except I'd have to draw arrows to tons of different states and it would be all my friends I made because of the military that I never get to see because they live everywhere but here.
Post a Comment