Sunday, January 9, 2011

30 Day Project: Day 9


30 Day Project: Day 9
A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


Of course, my girls that I've known most of my life have gotten me through a lot, especially when it came to boy problems and break-ups. Now my husband gets me through my rough times and sometimes even my son knows how to brighten my day when I'm in need of some cheering up. However, there's one person who has always be there, even when I didn't want her to be - my momma =) We didn't always get along. Ok, let's face it, during my teenage years, we NEVER got along. LOL but reguardless of what mean things we may have said to each other or how mad we were at each other during my "rebellious" years, she was always there for me when it came down to it and I needed her. I can't thank her enough for that!

Photobucket
I LOVE YOU, MOM!

No comments: