Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday



Photobucket

1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab: hubby and son are a given, so I would pick my camera, my laptop and all the wedding/baby photos

2. A smell I really like is: Anything clean or tropical... like fresh linens or coconuts haha


3. Something you might not know about me is: Is there anything? I'm pretty much an open book. umm... I can play the drums. Not like.. awesome or anything, but enough to keep a beat and make a song sound ok haha A guy I dated in high school was in a band and taught me :)

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are: facebook, blogger

5. This weekend I will: Go to a playdate on Saturday morning and no other definite plans as of yet.

6. Nothing makes me happier than: having my family together

7. A bad habit I have is: letting Mason eat in the living room. It's a bad habit, because when we go to someoneo else's house, they expect him to eat at the table and he doesnt want to haha

No comments: