Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3/5 India Co


My friend Christina and I were asked to take pictures at our friend Brandy's husband's homecoming for her and one of her friends whose husband was also coming home. Let me just say this - I LOVE homecomings! haha I was so excited and nervous for these girls, that you would have thought someone was getting off that bus for me haha Of course, it helped that in just a few weeks, someone WILL be getting off a bus for me, so it got me super excited for that ;) It was SUCH an emotional reunion. There were so many tears all around and I felt honored to be able to help capture those moments so that these families can treasure them forever. I'm not a professional (not even close) and I am just starting to learn about photoshop/editing, but I am pleased with how these came out... mainly just because of the emotion in the pictures. It makes me tear up everytime I look at them, but in a good way. I am so, so, so happy for these families that their husbands are home safe and sound! Welcome home, 3/5 India Co and thank you for your service. We are forever grateful!!

I took a ton.. but here are just a few of my favorites:

Photobucket
waiting

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
here they come!

Photobucket

Photobucket

so relieved

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Tracy, the pics came out so good. You are doing so great with all of that! I am sure that your friend is so happy with her pictures. I would make myself look like a total fool if I went to someone else's homecoming. I would ball my eyes out!

Jackelyn said...

Oh my gosh Tracy! Those pictures are WONDERFUL! I love the one where you can see the girls tears. Gosh, I'm in awe over here! Great job! Welcome home to 3/5!