My sister in law was in San Diego for a work trip for a few days, and thankfully, on Wednesday, she had some free time, so we got to spend the afternoon with her. We haven't seen her since June and Mason LOVES his Aunt Susie, or "Suey" as he says haha.

We tried to take her to see as much as we could with the limited time we had. We managed to see Old Town, Coronado, Imperial Beach and Seaport Village. Imperial Beach was our favorite part. The beach was empty since it was a Wednesday afternoon and it was a little cooler, so no one was swimming. Mason had the entire beach to run on and he took full advantage of it

He had a blast helping his aunt find seashells to take back to his cousins, Gavin and Drake and that's all he's been talking about since Wednesday. =)

Even daddy put in for a day of leave, so he could join us. =)

and thanks to daddy, I was able to get in on a few pics too, which rarely happens haha

Overall, I'd say we had a pretty great visit for the short time we had! It went way too quickly though and I was sad to say goodbye. It made me pretty homesick! I miss my family so much and am hoping that by the end of next year, when Mick is up for a b-billet, we will be able to move back east and be closer to home! fingers are crossed! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment