Last weekend, we went and got our niece, Chelsea to take her to Kings Dominion to ride some rides and play at the water park. She was so quiet and pouty at first, but as soon as we got there, she was nothing but smiles and silly faces and had so much fun with her aunt and uncle!
on the way there.. pouty chels: as soon as we got there.. happy chels: Mean Muggin haha Chels watching, dancing and singing to DORA! passed out on the way back to aunt TT and uncle Micks house after a fun-filled day
I'm Tracy. I'm 29 and from Ohio. I have a degree in dental hygiene, but currently stay home with my son. I love taking pictures, traveling, shopping, sports, good food, good friends, and some good wine now and then never hurt either ;) I have a wonderful husband, an adorable little boy, two furbababies, and the best family and close group of friends I could ever ask for!
These two are the loves of my life and I couldnt imagine my life without them. Mick is my handsome hubby and he's also a Marine (a darn good one at that). We're two peas in a pod. He's smart, funny, kind, caring and he's probably the only man in the world who can put up with me :) Mason is my world. I love watching him learn and grow. He can always brighten my day with one of his ornery little smiles. He's silly, stubborn, smart, sweet, courageous and he loooves his momma ;)
Mason
Mr Mason
The little miss!
our little princess =)
Emmalyn
This tiny princess has added so much fun and laughter into our lives. I never thought I could love another child the way I loved my son, but then this little lady came along and showed me that your heart never gets too full. It grows to accommodate more love and now we can't imagine our lives without her in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment