Friday, August 29, 2008

First Baby Update!!

I had my first appointment today and they did all the normal first appointment things. not a whole lot of fun. but they said everything looks great and that the baby looks like it's doing fine so far!!! We got an ultrasound and got to see the heartbeat, so that's great!! They said that once you are able to see the heartbeat, that takes your chances of a miscarriage down to a 5% chance! I gotta get through 4 more weeks to get outta the first trimester! Right now I am at 8 wks 3 days and my official due date is April 8th! So far, no morning sickness, but that doesnt mean i wont get any (hopefully not tho). just exhausted and sometimes dizzy.

Introducing, our little peanut, Baby Negron:

Photobucket

and also here is a pic of the very beginning of a baby bump. not much at all yet.. kinda pathetic actually, but it's definitely a little baby bump! haha
Photobucket

No comments: