Saturday, January 24, 2009

3D ultrasound!

most of you other bloggers already have me on either myspace or facebook, so you've already seen these, but for my family, this is the only way they get to see pics!! So here you go guys! Some pics of baby Mason at 29 wks 3 days. He's changed quite a bit since I had my last ultrasound at 20 wks. We're getting closer! The ultrasound lady told me he is head down and already has a head full of hair... must be my italian side of the family ;) or mick's puerto rican side i guess! My friend's husband said "Well what do you expect? His dad is a spic, the kid will have a mustache by the time he's 5 yrs old!" haha! Mick always calls himself "Mick the Spic", so the guy wasnt makin fun of Mick.. it's just an ongoing joke!

onto the pics!

side of his face.. he looks kinda like he's fussing... just the way his lips are shaped and it looks like his nose is scrunched up.
Photobucket

another.. that's either a hand or foot in front of his face i think
Photobucket

mouth open
Photobucket

momma's tired little boy is yawning in the next two. probably cuz he was awake all night doing circus stunts in my belly! I think we both need a nap!
Photobucket
Photobucket

his little foot is basically in his eye. even though mick said he'll never allow it, maybe he'll be a little gymnast anyway!! He's already got my flexibility! haha
Photobucket

and last but not least... the "goods" haha. Mason is ALL man. When the ultrasound lady put "still a boy" on the photo, she accidentally started to type "still a BIG" haha because I had just asked her if it was normal for "it" to be that big. She said "I dont want to say it's not normal, but it's not everyday you see them that... prominent" LOL!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Yanick said...

Hey, I'm glad I found your blog! I'm slowly adding all the Grit girlies.

Anyhoo, they 3D's turned out really well! The still a boy pic...funny!