I am from Ohio and I'm use to LOTS Of snow. Since moving to Virginia, the snow situation has been pretty much a joke. I think last winter we got one, MAYBE two decent snows and this is the first one for this winter! The dogs LOVE to play in it and I get a kick out of watching them play and run around in it! Needless to say, when I woke up and saw the ground was covered, I got excited, grabbed my camera and took my 3 bad boys outside to play!
Oh my God you're killin me here. That one of the big guys running and the lips, I had to show Kyle. Kaylee likes Tressel all fuffy and cute prancing around. This totally made my day :)
i love the one of tressel (the 2nd to last picture) and of your two boxer runnin in the snow... our rottie loves the snow too.. he's like a big kid in it.... next year Mason will be having his first snow day...
I'm Tracy. I'm 29 and from Ohio. I have a degree in dental hygiene, but currently stay home with my son. I love taking pictures, traveling, shopping, sports, good food, good friends, and some good wine now and then never hurt either ;) I have a wonderful husband, an adorable little boy, two furbababies, and the best family and close group of friends I could ever ask for!
These two are the loves of my life and I couldnt imagine my life without them. Mick is my handsome hubby and he's also a Marine (a darn good one at that). We're two peas in a pod. He's smart, funny, kind, caring and he's probably the only man in the world who can put up with me :) Mason is my world. I love watching him learn and grow. He can always brighten my day with one of his ornery little smiles. He's silly, stubborn, smart, sweet, courageous and he loooves his momma ;)
Mason
Mr Mason
The little miss!
our little princess =)
Emmalyn
This tiny princess has added so much fun and laughter into our lives. I never thought I could love another child the way I loved my son, but then this little lady came along and showed me that your heart never gets too full. It grows to accommodate more love and now we can't imagine our lives without her in it!
6 comments:
Oh my God you're killin me here. That one of the big guys running and the lips, I had to show Kyle. Kaylee likes Tressel all fuffy and cute prancing around. This totally made my day :)
i love the one of tressel (the 2nd to last picture) and of your two boxer runnin in the snow... our rottie loves the snow too.. he's like a big kid in it.... next year Mason will be having his first snow day...
Lizzie loves your furbabies! haha Miss and love you lady!
oh my gosh they are so cute! We're gonna get a boxer when we get back to the states. they look so happy there in the snow
Looks like your doggies had fun! lol. They are too cute, they looked like they had fun, hahaha.
Your pictures are awesome!!! and your furry babies are too cute. Love to see the snow in pictures, but no thank you! I do not want it here in Atlanta.
Post a Comment