Monday, January 19, 2009

new blog look! yay!

well thanks to Ashley P, I was able to figure out how to change the backround in 5 minutes! I'm glad it's easy, because I get bored with things quickly, so i'll probably change it all the time now!

Well, until now, this blog was geared towards family members only, since they were the only ones who knew I had this account and the link to get there. (and Stacy, cuz she's the one that got me hooked on it in the first place haha) I just used it to update them on what was going on in mine and Mick's life... hence alll the pictures in every single post haha! Now since all my grits girls are on here though, maybe I'll start actually blogging a little more and putting more of my thoughts rather than just updates. who knows. I just wanted to say that I appreciate you girls so much! You've always been there for me on the grits forum and now the new families forum and you always have so much good advice. Especially the veteran wives who have been through deployment after deployment... I know I can count on you girls when the time comes for Mick to deploy to help get me through! I've only been married into this military life for a little over a year, so I still have so much to learn and so much to experience. (the good and the bad and the ugly haha) so just wanted to let my girls know I'm thankful to have gotten to know you all over the past year and a half and thanks for all your help/advice!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well YAY!! Glad you figured it out. If you go to myflashfetish.com you can add a cute small music player as well. Do the same thing, just add a gadget, use the html one!! Look forward to all the blogging, I'm a good blog stalker.