Monday, April 27, 2009

This morning, Mason start throwing a fit, because he was hungry. I left him laying in the middle of our bed and put pillows on the sides so he couldnt fall off, even though he cant roll yet anyway, and went to the bathroom to make his bottle. (we already have the bottles ready the night before and just add the formula... that way we dont have to go downstairs in the middle of the night) As I was listening, I noticed his cry sounded muffled all of a sudden, so I ran into the room and the little stinker had rolled over onto his belly!!! Initially I freaked out, because his face was buried in the bed so i scooped him up and then I thought "wait a minute... how did you get on your belly?!" I'm sure it was purely accidental and he has no idea how he did it, because I dont think they are supposed to be able to roll this early, but still!! I was so excited! haha I also didnt think babies were supposed to be able to focus on things like mobiles yet, but I have the pics to prove that Mason did.

Photobucket
Photobucket
He stared at the little fishies on his swing for a good five minutes! I'm not trying to be one of those mom's that's like "oh my kid is so smart and so advanced for his age" but i've been so impressed with all the things he can do at such an early age! He's only going to be a month old tomorrow! I also caught a little glimpse of a smile with my camera. I know it was probably gas, but it's cute reguardless!

Photobucket

here he is just being all cute and tiny in our big bed. gosh i love him :) and dont worry.. he sleeps on his back all the time. I had just been holding him and put him down on his side like that for a minute to go to the bathroom and when i came back i couldnt resist the photo op haha the bed looks sooo huge compared to him!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: