Sunday, April 26, 2009

feelin good

My lil man finally seems to be doing better with his eating and feeling much better too. He eats 3-4 oz every 3 hours during the day (sometimes earlier if he's really hungry) and is starting to sleep 4-5 hours at a time at night which is nice. I cant wait for him to start sleeping through the night, but 4-5 hours is much better than every 3 hours at night. I dont have a lot to update right now. Mason will have his one month checkup on wednesday, so after that i might have something to actually say hehe until then.. pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tummy Time!!! He's getting so good at lifting his head, but he makes some awful faces in the process haha!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

too much tummy time wore him out!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

just hangin out
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lori said...

So glad to hear he's doing well Tracy, he's such a doll. I can't believe it's time for his one month checkup already!

Yanick said...

Glad he's feeling better! The faces are aborable! LOL

Anonymous said...

he's adorable. those pictures of him outside are so pretty!! so much color :)