He was fussing one morning a couple days ago, so i brought him in bed with Mick and I and let him sleep with us for a couple hours. He was still asleep when Mick and I woke up, so I left him laying on his side next to Mick while he checked his mail on his laptop and he managed to roll over onto his belly and tuck his legs up underneath of him, so when I took the blanket off of him, this is how he was laying!


I do tummy/play time with him almost everyday and he actually normally loves it! This was friday!





this is just a cute random pic haha

this pic was yesterday before we went out. i love this outfit!

and this is Mason's little girlfriend, Claire. She an older woman. 3 months older actually! He's very mature for his age haha :) I think Claire is telling him stories in this picture... probably planning their future together :)



Claire was exhausted, so she's giving her boyfriend a goodnight kiss :) haha


No comments:
Post a Comment