My goal is to get my butt back in shape. Sunday Mick took me to Kohls, so I could try to find some jeans that fit, because right now I'm still in my preggo jeans and none of my pre-preggo jeans fit. I tried two sizes bigger than my normal size and nothing fit. I broke down in tears in the middle of the store. I realize it's only been 5 1/2 weeks since I had Mason and that it's gonna take time to get the weight off and for your body to go back to normal. It took 9 months for the changes to happen and it's gonna probably take that long at least to go back to normal.... but it's still depressing in the meantime!!!! Mick asked what he could do to cheer me up and I told him I wanted a treadmill, so that I can start working out while Mason naps. He told me he already had my mother's day gift and he cant get both, so if I really wanted the treadmill, he'll have to take my gift back. I told him I need to lose weight, so the treadmill it was! (Little did I know that I was giving up pearl earrings from Kay's!.... ugh! kinda bummed, but the treadmill is gonna do me a lot more good) I started my workout today and I realize now how out of shape I really am! I've got a LOT of work to do! I mean I've never been good at running, but today was pathetic. I only went one mile (and WALKED at a fast pace majority of the time) and I thought I was gonna die haha!! I've always been a pretty in shape person... cheerleading and gymnastics for 12+ years... but in this past year i've really let myself go!!! and now i want to get myself back.. so that's my goal!!!! Pre-preggo jeans.. never fear... i'm comin for ya!!!! haha
anyway... onto some pics!
this is my friend Jenn and I. She's my best friend here in VA! The little girl in my previous post, Claire, is her daughter :) Her husband and Mick have been stationed together since the good old days at Pax River, Maryland back in 04-06.

My cutie face :)


In the next two pics.. I cant tell if he's laughing or fussing. haha He was in one of those moods where he'd be happy one minute and then fuss the next. He looks happy to me, because when he's mad his face gets blood red haha either way.. it looks like he's laughing and it's adorable :)

No comments:
Post a Comment