Anyway.. as of wednesday, he's been diarrhea-free (Thank God), but now he's CRANKY and doesnt want to take naps anymore. He fights sleep like crazy. I guess he thinks he's just a big boy now.. being 4 months and all. I always win the battle and get him to sleep.. but it takes a lot of work these days. mommy needs a margarita :)
He has an appointment in Fairfax on Tuesday with a GI specialist. They just want to make sure everything is working like it should, since he had so many problems when he was first born. I'm pretty sure he's fine now. I'm more worried about fighting the traffic to get there on time. haha I'm expecting to hear good news, so if I get anything but that, i'll be shocked and upset!
anyway.. onto some pictures since it's been awhile!
get me outta here!

pushed himself up over of his boppy and almost back rolled out of it haha


lovin his cereal



checkin out his reflection in his mirror!

sittin like a big boy in his bumbo

apollo checkin on his little brother




daddy makes him laugh all the time

GO STEELERS!

EVERYTHING goes straight to the mouth now


the day after his shots. you can tell he feels yucky :( He never falls asleep in that swing anymore!

He fell asleep in the bathtub he was so tired. cute and pitiful at the same time :(

feelin better by friday


ornery face

mommy's sweet pea



Last weekend we went to visit Mick's sister and her hubs of course our neice and nephew. It was the last time we'll see them for a long time. They are getting stationed in Hawaii! (LUCKY THEM!) It's exciting, but sad at the same time. The cousins will be so far apart, that they wont get to play with each other much. Same with my side of the family. That's one of the downfalls of military life, but it's our life, so all we can do is make the most of the time we do get together. Here are some pics from our visit and later that night when we got home.






this last one cracks me up! this is his suprised face haha


1 comment:
Gosh he is so flipping handsome. His precious little face makes me SO excited to have boy!
I hope everything goes ok at his appointment and I reeeeally hope he starts back with his naps soon!
Post a Comment