Wednesday, September 23, 2009

small update. no pics (sorry)

Sorry to my family who are always waiting for new pictures, but there just arent enough hours in the day to get everything done. I worked my butt off today around the house, so hopefuly tomorrow i'll have a little downtime to post a few new ones. I just wanted to update a little though. I think everyone knows that we found out Mick got his first MOS choice - artillery. We'll be moving to fort sill, oklahoma for 5 1/2 months while he goes to the school out there. If it works out the way it's explained, we should make a decent amount of money off this move, which is half the reason I'm going rather than staying here in VA or moving home for that time. The other half is... well I'd miss my husband haha and Mason would miss his daddy and Mick would miss us both like crazy. We're married and we're a family. I go where he goes and he goes where the Marine Corps sends him. simple as that. haha! Anyway.. I know everyone has been wondering about airports... well lucky us, there's an airport in the same city we'll be living in. It's Lawton-Ft Sill Regional airport. I'm sure it's a smaller airport and there probably arent as many flights, but hopefully it'll work out okay. The next closest is Dallas/Fort-Worth and it's close to 3 hours and 170 miles one way so...... hopefully family can fly into lawton ;)

I'll have more updates in the next couple weeks. We'll be finding out when the school starts and what our duty station is after that! i'm getting nervous!!

No comments: