I think everyone knows by now that we got orders to Camp Pendleton in San Diego, California. Mick still has to go to his artillery school in fort sill, oklahoma, however, we were planning to go to fort sill BEFORE California. Instead, they want Mick to check in with his unit in Cali by NOVEMBER 23RD!!! that's a month and a half! That made everything about 10 times more complicated than it already was! I've never done a military move before and my first one is gonna be a doozy! haha I'll get broken in real quick, i guess. We both have headaches trying to figure out what the best way to go about this whole ordeal is, but i'm sure in the end it'll all come together. On top of all that, the realtor wants to start showing the house immediately and this place is in NO condition to show off to people. Nobody will be interested if they come into our house and see baby stuff and dog toys everywhere and now that we're starting to pack and sort stuff, it's just one big mess. Oh well. It's a lot of stress, but it'll be over soon and I'll be in Ohio for the holidays then off to Oklahoma for the first half of the new year, then Cali! Whew! I should be a professional mover by the end of all this!
anyway.. here are just a couple pics of Mason. This was on the 28th... when he turned 6 months. I took him outside to play for a bit. It was pretty windy, so we didnt last long, but I managed to get a couple cute pictures! :) Hopefully I'll get to the pumpkin patch pictures and his 6 month professional pictures tomorrow.




love the faces he makes when he does the swimming motion


he's trying so hard to learn how to crawl!! He's getting really good at holding himself up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth!

No comments:
Post a Comment