Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!

We took Mason to his first pumpkin patch on saturday. Actually, I think it may have been mine too. I dont ever remember going to a pumpkin patch as a kid... i think we always just picked ours out at the pumpkin festival every year. Anyway... we went to a place called Snead's Asperagus farm with the Springmans. It was fun but wayyyy too hot. I wanted it to be a nice, cool FALL day, but instead it was in the 80s and we were sweatin our butts off. Not ideal pumpkin pickin' weather, but we made the most of it and got some super cute pics out of the trip :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"lay off my punkin, woman"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mason seeing the "moo's" for the first time
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Springmans! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

The next few are just too adorable for words. They need to be a on a card or something
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

all tuckered out after their fun day out!
Photobucket

No comments: