I found a little questionnaire on a fellow (former) Marine wife's page, so I decided since I havent posted for awhile and dont really have a lot to say at the moment, I'll just do a little survey :)
So here it goes... courtesy of Alyssa:
1. If I didn't have to work anymore I would:
well, I dont "work". I stay at home with my son and it's the best job and hardest job I've ever had. Sometimes I miss working and contributing to the family, but mostly I just miss getting paid haha
2. My favorite thing about vacation is:
Relaxing, having Mick with us the whole time, getting away to do something different and now I really enjoy seeing the joy on Mason's face as he experiences everything new for the first time!
3. When packing for a trip I:
take everythin but the kitchen sink. I'm a total over-packer, but hey, I like to be prepared for everything. you just never know..
4. If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead or alive):
Honestly? my husband, without Mason! LOL He's not much fun to travel with, because he HATES car rides, so it kind of puts a damper on road trips and trying to see everything. so i'd like to take a cross country road trip.. just me and my hubby, so we can see everything we wanted to see the first time, but couldnt, because we had a screaming toddler in the back ;)
5. My top 3 absolute travel essentials are:
a) my camera b) my cell phone c) chapstick!
6. Vacations are:
expensive. something we rarely get to do, but luckily living in beautiful southern California makes me feel like everyday is a vacation!
7. On vacation you must always:
Do as much as you can, because who knows when you'll be back? and take lots of pictures, because memories fade after awhile and bits and pieces of your trip get blurry, but the pictures will last and remind you of your trip forever! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This reminds me of the first time I met you!! I remember getting to our hotel and you looked at me like I was crazy because I only had this little suitcase. hahaha Ohhh I love you!
Post a Comment