30 Day Challenge: Day 16
A picture of someone who inspires you
My husband.

(Joshua Tree National Park. April '07)
My husband is someone I've always looked up to. He is not only my husband, but also my best friend. He is smart, caring, kind, brave, ambitious, driven, positive, honest, trustworthy, funny.. and he's not too bad on the eyes either ;) haha He's always able to take a not-so-great situation and see the bright side in it. He always goes above and beyond what is expected of him. He lives life to the absolute fullest and doesn't let anything bring him down. He makes the most of each day. I'm so proud of him for everything he's done and currently doing for us, his family and the rest of the country. He is someone who truly inspires me. I wish I had half the qualities that he has. I want to be the best person I can be for him, because he deserves it.


No comments:
Post a Comment