Friday, January 14, 2011

30 Day Project: Day 14


30 Day Project: Day 14
A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without


Photobucket

I could not EVER imagine my life without these two in it!!!

My husband is my rock. He's the one thing I can always count on to make everything better. He puts up with me. He makes me laugh. He picks me up when I fall. He believes in me. He encourages me. He's romantic. He truly cares about me and wants me to be happy. He's everything.

My son is the best little guy I know. In some ways, it feels like my life has just begun since having him. He's silly. He's fun. He keeps life interesting. He makes me see everything in a whole new light. He always makes me laugh. He amazes me. He's smart. He's sweet. He kisses my tears away and hugs me when I need it. He's perfect.

Together, these two make up my whole world and I feel truly blessed to get to share the rest of my forever with them in my life. I love them more than life itself =)

No comments: