Friday, January 14, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!


I haven't done this for a couple weeks!

1) I feel happy when:
-I'm in the sunshine.
-I'm well rested.
-Mason is in a good mood.
-The dogs are behaving.
-I get a phone call from hubby.
-I'm taking pictures
- I'm in good company
.

2) I get silly when:
- I'm exhausted.
- I'm really excited about something.
- I've had (too much) Sangria. hehe

3) Something that makes me sad is:
- deployment.
- family being far away
- realizing people you considered friends were anything but

4) Something that makes me annoyed is:
- bad drivers
- my dog constantly peeing in our house!
- double standards
- rainy days
- customer service - or lack thereof
- never getting anyone on the phone who can answer your question!

5) A time that I've been truly surprised was:
- when Mick showed up at my bridal shower
- when my dad actually got on a plane to visit me in Cali =)


6) I'm so thankful for:
- my wonderful husband and adorable son
- my family and friends back home
- my "military family" who is always there for me
- my life!


7) I feel so loved when:
- My husband tells me, because I know he means it
- every time my son smiles at me or gives me a "MUAH" =)
- my nephew begs to talk to me on the phone!!
- my friends constantly check on me to make sure I'm okay while Mick is away.

No comments: