Wednesday, January 26, 2011

30 Day Project: Day 26



30 Day Project: Day 26
A picture of something that means a lot to you


Photobucket
"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"

This is my FAVORITE necklace! It was given to me as a wedding gift from a group of some of my closest girl friends. I wear it all the time. The quote alone makes the necklace special, but what makes it even more special is the back of it.

Photobucket

It's engraved with our initials and our wedding date =)

and of course, what makes it most special is that it was such a thoughtful gift that came from friends that I know care about me and will always be there for me. I'm so blessed to have such amazing people in my life!!

1 comment:

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone said...

I love this saying...that was my best friends wedding verse. This necklace is beautiful....