30 Day Project: Day 27
A picture of yourself and a family member
I'm a day late on this. I'm surprised I've kept up with it as well as I have though! Anyway...

my parents and I =)
This was the first time they came to visit us in Virginia. My parents never really traveled much, but since I married a military man, they've become quite the seasoned traveler! They visited us in VA every few months, my mom came to Oklahoma with my aunt and uncle once (her first plane ride) and this past August, both my parents got on a plane and flew to Cali (my dad's first plane ride!) I'm proud of them, especially my dad, for stepping out of their "comfort zone" and seeing a little more of the world! They really enjoy themselves on trips too... I think they realize what they've been missing all these years! =) Or maybe they would just do anything to see a certain little boy I know who has stolen their hearts ;) not mentioning any names...

hehe! anyway.. I love them =)


No comments:
Post a Comment