Sunday, January 2, 2011

30 Day Project: Day 2


30 Day Project: Day 2
A picture of you and the person you have been closet with the longest


Photobucket
my rehearsal dinner before tying the knot! front to back: myself, Keisha, Candace, Jenny and Lindsey.

I know this blog said a picture of the PERSON you've been closest with the longest, but I've chosen the closest 4 friends I have that I've known the longest, because there's no way I could choose between them. And instead of one picture, I posted a few.. because it's my blog and I can :) haha Anyway, I met them all around the same time (6th-7th grade) and they have remained some of the best friends I could ask for. We all went to school together and we're all close. I'm so lucky to have such a great group of girls. Even when we slack on keeping in touch, we pick right back up where we left off when we see each other and they've always been there for me through everything!

Like my bachelorette party:
Photobucket

and my wedding:
Photobucket

and my baby shower:
Photobucket

and what fun would a blog be if I couldn't share an embarrassing look at us back in the day?
Photobucket
LOL! One day I'll have to look up some of the REALLY old school pictures, but this was the oldest pic of all of us that I could find that I already had on the computer. It was taken in 2001 while we were all home from our first year of college on Christmas break.

Anyway, I love these ladies! 15 years of friendship and still going strong =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so awesome that you formed this bond so long ago and its still going strong. I'm envious.

Anonymous said...

I love you Honey B!
I'm not off to a great start, but my new years resolution is to call my friends more often! Miss you more than you know! We are such a lucky and rare group and I feel so lucky to still have everyone in my life!
Hugs and Sloppy Smooches
Your Sugar and Splenda Plum