Saturday, January 1, 2011

30 Day Project: Day 1


A lot of my friends have done this 30 day project and I figured I'd do it as well. What better day to start it on than the first day of the new year?! Hopefully I can keep up with it. I tend to get bored easily, so we'll see :)

Day 1: A picture of yourself and 15 facts



Photobucket
this is a picture of me in Hawaii on our honeymoon

FACTS:

1) I love gymnastics. I did it my whole life and still like to try backhandsprings now and then, but my body doesn't take it as well as it use to haha

2) I have a degree in dental hygiene

3) Although I have a degree, I'm currently a stay at home mommy and LOVE it.

4) I can't burp.

5) I'm way outnumbered by all the boys in my house with my husband, son and two male dogs.

6) My husband and I are currently going through our first deployment.

7) I was once anti-twilight until my friend made me read the books, now I finally understand the hype, because the books were GREAT! The movies are alright, but kind of disappointing after the books!

8) I am originally from Ohio and will ALWAYS be a BUCKEYE FAN!

9) I think California is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, next to Hawaii of course

10) I'm addicted to cheese and it's probably the reason I can't lose weight

11) I love Lifetime Movie Network. yes, then man hatin' channel

12) I heart Sangria

13) I stink at wrapping presents. It never looks pretty like everyone else's

14) I love, love, love taking pictures.. always have. You can ask any of my friends since 7th grade on.. I ALWAYS have a camera with me

15) I can do the alphabet in sign language and know a few words as well (I had to dig deep for number 15. lol I'm not that interesting to have 15 facts about myself LOL)





1 comment:

Rosie said...

Philip can't burp either! :)