Monday, January 3, 2011

30 Day Project: Day 3


30 Day Project: Day 3
A picture of the cast from your favorite show

I'm only on day 3 and already having a difficult time deciding what to write for these. I don't watch a lot of TV, but one show that I love that can ALWAYS make me laugh is a show that is no longer running. Old episodes are always on though and I catch them when I can. My husband and I both think Amanda Bynes is hilarious and her facial expressions always crack us up, so I'd say one of my favorites is:
Photobucket
What I Like About You

As far as new shows go though, I really don't have a "favorite", so I guess the shows I'm looking the most forward to watching the new seasons are:

Photobucket
The Secret Life of the American Teenager

and

Photobucket
Make It or Break It - a gymnastics show.. of COURSE I'm going to love it





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought for sure your favorite show of all time would be Full House!!! And give me info on the gymnastic show: Love Susie