Wednesday, January 5, 2011

30 Day Project: Day 4

It's after midnight, so I guess I technically missed a day, but until I go to sleep, it still feels like tuesday to me haha.


30 Day Project: Day 4
A picture of your night


Photobucket

My friend, Heidi, hosts a dinner almost every tuesday. Tonight's theme was Taco Tuesday. There's usually a group of about 6-8 of us and we all bring some ingredients for the meal and/or a beverage of choice. I always bring some vino ;) I love Tuesday nights, because I love spending time with these wonderful ladies I have met in the past few months. I'm so thankful for their friendships and thankful for them helping me through this deployment. Heidi's husband and mine are deployed together, so it's kind of nice to have someone to "countdown" with! =) So that's what I did tonight.. I ate, I drank and I was merry with a great group of new friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you have some awesome girls to keep you company while he's deployed.