30 Day Project: Day 7
A picture of your most treasured item
Although my weddings rings and things like that are super important to me and mean a lot more to me than just marriage, there is one (well actually 3) items that can't be replaced and even though I was very young when I got these items, they mean a lot to me. When I was younger, I was in gymnastics. For 3 years in a row, I competed in the local competition and each time, even the year that I skipped a level and moved up, I won the gold. Gymnastics was one of the few things in life I was confident about. I knew I was pretty darn good and each time I look at my medals, it reminds me of my FAVORITE sport and all the fun I had throughout my years of practicing. I did gymnastics from the time I was 8 until I was 21. I still attempt it now and then, but it's definitely not as pretty and graceful as it use to be and I'm too scared to try a lot of things now haha I don't have a picture of my actual medals right now, because they've been packed away since we moved from Virginia, so this will have to do for now.



1 comment:
Oh wow ...i didn't know that ...how awesome!!!
Post a Comment