Thursday, January 6, 2011

30 Day Project: Day 6


30 Day Project: Day 6
A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day


Total credit for this post goes to my friend, Christina. I couldn't think of anyone, because I wouldn't want to be anyone famous - the money would be AWESOME, but all the fame that comes with it would not. After literally all day trying to think of someone, I went back through my friends "day 6" posts and her's was the only one that I found myself shaking my head like "heck yea. what would be better than that?!"

What would be better than being able to see things through the eyes of a child again? To be so innocent and have every day be a new adventure and every new thing is so fascinating! Back when life was so simple and the only things you needed to worry about that day was what to play with and your biggest fear is what kind of nasty meal your mom is going to make you eat! That would truly be the best thing ever! So, I would trade places with my son!
Photobucket

P.S. Sorry Christina! I know how much you HATE copy cats LOL I seriously couldn't think of anything better, though.

1 comment:

Christina Canterbury said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! I just caught myself up on the past few days....I don't mind at all. Its true!! I would much rather go back to the days where I worried about nothing...then be famous.