Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, babe!

On this day, 31 years ago, a very special person entered this world. This person is funny, kind, sweet, romantic, spontaneous, sensitive, compassionate, brave, caring, smart, loving, ambitious, loyal, honest, strong, and he's not too bad on the eyes, either ;) How lucky I am, that 27 1/2 years later, I would get to marry this amazing man and call him my HUSBAND for the rest of my forever =) Now 3 1/2 years into our marriage, we've had 3 dogs, 1 child, moved 4 times, lived in 3 states and are currently going through our first deployment. I never realized how much of a roller coaster ride marrying this man would turn my life into, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He is worth it. He is worth every hardship we might face, he is worth waiting for through every deployment we may have to endure, he is worth the sleepless nights, he is worth all the tears I might cry from missing him or being worried about him.. he is worth it ALL. I love this man, and I'm so thankful that 31 years ago, he was brought into this world, because where would I be today without him??

We love you babe and we're wishing you a Happy Birthday from across the world! I wish we could be together on your birthday, but you'll be home SOON (yay for homecoming windows) and we can celebrate then! Your baby boy and I miss you like crazy and can't wait to have you back home with us!!!!

No comments: