I've been slacking on the blog lately. Since Mick has come home, we've just been busy, busy making up for lost time together. I still need to get Disney pictures up and then write all about post-deployment leave. We went to Ohio for a week and then straight to Florida for 5 days, then came back and did a small road trip and Sea World and lots of fun in the sun. It's been a little hectic, but it's been AWESOME! I would post about it all now, but photobucket is wayyy too slow to upload and resize pics... it drives me insane. I HATE photobucket. ugh. Anyway, I promise to get to it all eventually :)
In the meantime, I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July weekend and I hope that everyone remembers that this isn't just another day off work! Thank our troops - past, present and fallen - for protecting our country and for our freedom!


No comments:
Post a Comment