Since today has been a rainy, gloomy day, I'm posting 2 blogs today. A good friend of mine asked me to take pictures at her husband's homecoming over the weekend and of course I glady agreed! Her husband is also in 2/1 (Mick's unit) but a different company, so it was nice having her to go through the deployment with and I can't thank her enough for all the Tuesday night get togethers that helped get me through! So with that said, congratulations "O" Family and welcome home, Marine!
Here are some favorites:

{Beautiful momma with her two little blondies}

{anxiously waiting}

{He's home!}

{finally together again}

{first kiss}

{this lil guy was SO excited to see his daddy!}

{happy}

{Those are two of the happiest kiddos around!}

{complete}

{the whole fam of four}

{they were happy to follow him anywhere}

{so happy!}

{happy couple}

{blonde beauty}
They are such a beautiful family and I am so happy I got to be there to witness that special event and help capture the memories! I'm so happy for them!!
Oh, and if I haven't mentioned it in my previous homecoming posts - I LOVE HOMECOMINGS! hehe =)


3 comments:
awww great <3 them!!
Oh gosh...first of all i have to say that i LOVE her haircut..it's so cute and if i wasn't to chicken i would cut mine off.
Second...congrats for having your man back home!!!Very cute pictures!
hi, first time visitor here! this is such a beautiful family. praise God for military families, really. wow. will read more posts now...
nice meeting you.
cheers,
rachel
http://www.upperbottom.com
Post a Comment