I am now 16 weeks into this pregnancy! (actually 16 wks 3 days to be exact)

Tonight we went to our gender determination appointment with my parents... and baby Negron is a........
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are beyond excited! My parents cried. My aunt cried on the phone. Close family on my mom's side have been waiting 28 years to buy pink! I was the last girl... everyone has had boys since I came along, so this was long overdue! YAY team pink! =)
I guess Mason was right all along. He went through periods where he would come up to me out of the blue and say "I fink it's a bruvver now" and then 10 minutes later, he was back to saying sister again. haha Now, when we ask him if mommy is having a brother or sister, he simply says, "It's a Emma" =)
So now... introducing:
EMMALYN GRACE NEGRON
(coming March 2012)


No comments:
Post a Comment