I'm a little late getting this one up, but things have been kind of hectic around here lately, but I'll save all that for another post. My good friend Christina (the one who takes a lot of the awesome pictures I've posted of Mason and I) finally got to wrap her arms around her hubby after 7 months! This family has done a lot for me. I've known them for about 4 years now, but didn't really get to know and become close friends with them until we all moved out to California last year. I'm so happy and thankful for the friendship we've developed over the past year and a half. =) So, with that said, I was very glad to be able to be a part of their special day and get some pictures! Welcome Home Cory and congratulations Christina and Cooper for getting through this deployment!!

(waiting, waiting, waiting)

(with some of the other wives who were waiting for their husband as well)

(getting a text saying it would be even longer lol)

(she got him!!!)

(at last)

(finally seein his lil man!)

(just love the big smile. he was so happy to see his beautiful wife and handsome lil man)

(happiness)

(i love how relieved they both look in this one)

(Cooper was one happy lil man!)
so happy they are back together again! I LOVE HOMECOMINGS =)


No comments:
Post a Comment