That's what I am. I've been meaning to post for awhile now, but just haven't found the time. I never realized how exhausting it would be to be alone, pregnant and chasing after a toddler day after day. After I get Mason to bed at night and have some time to actually lay in bed and get on the computer, I realize my eyes get heavy and my head starts bobbing within about 15 minutes. Needless to say, blogging just isn't happening when I'm that tired. Thankfully, daddy will be home Thursday and I'm more than ready! =)
Last time I blogged, I said I'd update about my 20 week appt. There isn't much to tell. So far, everything looks good and all the tests came back great, so she seems to be a happy healthy little girl! =) Here's a pic from her appt:
My next appt is Tuesday and I'll be 25 weeks by then. Hopefully, I'll be better at updating after that appointment than I was for this one. I had intentions of writing more but my head is already bobbing, so off I ago. Goodnight =)


No comments:
Post a Comment