My aunt and uncle are in town visiting for the weekend, but have left to check into their hotel. Mason and Mick are both asleep (in Mason's bed. :) cute!) so I decided I'd hop on here and just post a few pictures of some random stuff from the past couple weeks.
Halloween was Monday. Mason dressed up as a pirate this year. He LOVED running up to the door and saying "trick-or-treat", but mostly, he just loved all the candy. He's obsessed. He even asks for candy for breakfast LOL (of course, I do NOT give into that! I limit him to a few pieces of candy a day) He got to wear his costume 3 times this year between trick-or-treating, the preschool party and a trunk-or-treat with friends at the park, so I have a few pics to share from all that :)
(he looks thrilled, doesn't he?)
(playing musical chairs with his friends Payton and Anissa)
(the class with Miss Tassy)

(our pumpkins. toys story themed of course. Mason had to have a Jessie pumpkin, since he LOVES Jessie and calls her his girlfriend. "Wow.. Jessie CUTE" LOL)

(trunk or treat at the park)
With miss Emmalyn coming in March, I've gotten in touch with what little bit of a "crafty side" I have and decided to make her a headband bow holder! It's not finished yet. I still want to add her name and a little flower of some sort (or maybe a birdie to match her bedding) in the corner, but this is how it looks so far..

(idea came from pinterest, of course)
Also, here are a few pics of the growing belly. I'm finally popping out a bit. I still think I look smaller than I did this far along with Mason. and thankfully, at almost 20 weeks into this pregnancy, I am just NOW at the weight that I was when I GOT pregnant with Mason, so here's hoping I don't get nearly as big (weight wise) as I did with him!

(18 wks)

(18 1/2 wks, taken by my friend, Christina)

(this one makes me laugh, because my belly and my butt are the same size at this point LOL. also 18 1/2 wks, taken by Christina)
and finally, a few random cute pics of my favorite little boy. He's getting way too big, but he's so much fun. Love him to pieces!

(he loves riding that bike!)

(senior picture?)

(I love that face!)

(such a sweet pea)
next blog will probably be an update and ultrasound pics from my 20 week appt this week =)


No comments:
Post a Comment