Saturday, February 21, 2009

ive been slacking..

I'm 33 wks and 3 days preggers now. I havent taken any pictures of the belly since 31 1/2 wks, because I was so mortified with how huge i looked in them, that i just decided i wasnt gonna take anymore and that i'm ready for this to be over haha My friends told me that I dont look nearly that big in person and that the shirt i was wearing and the way i was standing made me look bigger, but... i think they're just being nice haha. i mean the shirt didnt help.. cuz it's a small and so it is kinda snug on me now.. but still. PUKE. anyway.. just cuz my family hasnt seen the pictures from 31 1/2 wks, i'm gonna go ahead and post them now. Maybe I'll have Mick take a picture today when he comes home for a few hours. Overall, I'm feeling... I guess normal for 8 months pregnant. I'm getting uncomfortable and miserable. I get out of breathe just walking through the isles in the grocery store. I get weird pains and pressure depending on he's laying in there. Other than him giving me a few scares last week though, everything is going pretty well! 6wks down and 4 wks to go until Mick graduates OCS... YAY! onto the pics.. 31 1/2 wks:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do I need to point out how friggin skinny my hubbers looks in that last picture and how EXTRA huge being next to him makes me look?!?! He has lost so much weight at OCS. He weighs like 145 lbs now. He said he looks like he's been at a concentration camp... I told him he looks like a 12 yr old boy with chest hair. HA! I'm gonna need to fatten him up a bit once he graduates!

No comments: