Monday, March 2, 2009

34 wk belly and "megastorm"!

took a belly pic at 34 wks and I think my belly looks smaller here than at 31 wks! probably just the way i was standing, but whatever!
Photobucket

Front yard... driveway and road are nowhere in sight!
Photobucket

bushes with the snow piled up on top
Photobucket

piled up against the door
Photobucket

Photobucket


I tossed Tressel in the snow to see how deep it was haha when he landed just his lil head was stickin up!!
Photobucket

backyard
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Roci said...

I love your pictures!! the belly pic is cute, I think that the baby might be turning slowly since you just have a couple of weeks left and he's getting ready to come! (but then again I don't have babies so I might be completely wrong!)
I also love the snow pics! although I'm glad we don't have that much snow here. Thank God!