a few maternity shots. I kinda suck with lighting so there are shadows in some.. but i openly admit that i dont know what i'm doing, so in all fairness, i did warn you! haha





just a few from the hospital. it was pretty chaotic, so i didnt get very many, but luckily the daddy got some good shots to make up for me not getting very many haha but anyway.. claire's arrival!




Family pics and baby Claire at 1 month!






and these i just took the other day. Claire at 2 months and Easter Pics! We even did outfit changes for this one and she did so good! By the end, she had had enough though and started to get fussy, but it made for an adorable picture haha :)






and finally .. TICKED OFF CLAIRE! haha she got so fed up, but we couldnt help but laugh at her, cuz even when she's mad, she's adorable!

ok well that's all so far. I know that's a LOT of pictures, so sorry if it slowed anyone's computer down while they were loading haha!
as for me... i'll be 37 wks tomorrow. so i'll officially have a fully baked baby! haha I have an appt tomorrow morning to see if there is any progress yet. Mick graduates OCS on Friday! YAY! So as long as Mason doesnt come before then, which I dont think he will, then we did it! We waited for daddy to come home! YAY! But after Friday, I'm gonna tell this lil booger he's starting to wear out his welcome and needs to come out NOW! haha


3 comments:
She is such a cutie!!! You did an excellent job! How is it that she is only 2 months old and has more hair than Rosslyn? lol. I'm sending you major labor vibes after friday!!!
Trace those are some really cute pics!!! I would so hire you to take pics of my future family!! And she is an adorable lil girl! Tell them I said Congrats!!
I love them!!! My favorite is of Jenn behind the tree, oh and the one of Claire with their wedding rings on her toes. So cute!!! Mason will be here sooo soon!!! Family Day and Graduation are HERE EEK! I know you'll be busy but tell Mick we said congrats for us. :)
Post a Comment