I dont have a lot of time, but I just wanted to put up a few new pics of Mason! I think I'm going to do 365 days of Mason. I'm taking a new picture of him everyday so I can look back and see how much he changes in his first year! I've taken a ton of pictures so far, but I havent started picking out which ones I wanna use for the day to day thing. anyway... here are some pics! I'd write more, but lack of sleep is causing me to not be able to think straight :)

These chubby lil cheekers mean everything to me!!!!

I like how he's laying. looks like a lil man!




The only thing he wakes up for

Daddy burping him haha he doesnt look too thrilled about it
3 comments:
He is SOOO CUTE!!! You should def do a 365 of him. I would suggest getting a stuffed animal or something and put it next to him in every pic so you can see how much he grows! Thats what I plan on doing!!
he is just precious. so cute. love his hair...
I call myself mamarazzi, lol. Camera in the face, oh well. Have fun taking the pictures you'll enjoy them, later on. He's a cutie!
Post a Comment