Friday, July 23, 2010

date night.... :)

Last night I went on a date. Dont worry, I didnt cheat on my husband. My date for the night was my little man, Mason. :) The best and most hansome little boy I know! We went to the beach, played in the sand and watched the sunset... perfect way to end the day. The sunset wasnt what I was hoping for, thanks to the awesome marine layer and lovely clouds I've come to know all too well, but it was still a sunset. I have a feeling I'll be watching a lot of sunsets while Mick is away... what better way to think and reflect on life than in front of the ocean? Anyway, here are just a few pictures I took last night.

Here he is. Mr. handsome man himself:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mason was super excited about this huge rock he found and carried it around everywhere:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no he's carrying rocks around. You know of course that was passed down from his great grandma to his grandma. That last photo was breathtaking!