I wish Mason's molars would come in already. They are driving him (and me) absolutely insane. On the top ones, on each side, one side of the tooth is all the way through, but the other side and the whole chewing surface of the tooth still has to come through. I'm sure this is probably the worst part of it for him. I know the bottom ones have started to come in as well, but it's been awhile since he's let me take a good look. I know he's in pain and I feel horrible for him. I try to keep my patience when he's acting like a holy terror, because I know it's rough on him, but I find myself drinking a glass of wine almost every night after finally getting him to bed. (i love you, sangria) anyway, i hate teething and I just had to get it off my chest. here are some pictures from last night. we spent the evening at home having fun in the backyard with the pups :)
Wherever Mason is, you can be sure a sippy cup is close by

puppy love :)


Apollo in full-on play/pounce mode


my crazy kiddo :)



peeking up over the slide.. debating whether or not to go down

I dunno, Ma. It looks pretty scary..it's not like the ones at the park

here i go!

if looks could kill....

and lastly... a picture and lyrics to a neil young song called "california sunset" There are much better sunset pictures to be had, but they are always pretty, reguardless.

California sunset
Going down in the West
All the colors in the sky
Kiss another day goodbye
Land of beauty, space and light
Land of promise land of might
You're my home now and it's true
California, here's to you
2 comments:
great pics! the last one of apolo is GREAT!
teething is HELL!
Aww Trace! Teething is horrible. I hope his little teefers come in soon so he can be his smiley little self again. Those pictures are amazing! What kind of camera do you have??
Post a Comment