Friday, November 19, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include - going to a good friend's house to spend the day stuffing my face with them, since I can't be at home with my own family

2. My favorite Thanksgiving was - probably last year, because it was my son's first Thanksgiving and I was at home with my family. The only thing that could have made last year's better would have been if my husband could have been there with us. He was in California checking into his new unit.

3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is - my grandma's yummy butter pecan delight! She isnt getting around too well these days and doesn't make much for the holidays anymore, so i've decided I'll pick up where she left off and keep that tradition alive =) i plan on making it this year for my friends!


4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is - my mom's lasagna! haha I'm not much of a turkey eater and my family is italian, so we have lasagna at nearly every holiday and I look forward to it the most haha

5. Thanksgiving free association! Turkey, Macy's thanksgiving parade, football all day, all the men in the family passing out on the couch in front of the "boob tube" after dinner, yummy desserts!

6. Thansgiving is - one of my favorite times to be at home with my family and a time to remember what we have to be thankful for!

7. I am thankful for - my husband who is my better half, my son who is the absolute light of my life, my two dogs (even though they drive me insane at times lol) my AMAZING family who I love with all my heart, my wonderful and true friends who ALWAYS pick me up when i'm down. I'm thankful for the life that we're able to live, and the experiences we've had!

No comments: