Wednesday, November 24, 2010

a wee bit of me wednesday!



{one} what kind of camera do you have?
I have a Nikon D-80 that I love and then a little nikon coolpix camera that takes pretty crappy pictures, but it's in my purse at all times, because you just never know when you'll need it lol

{two} you just won $1000 and you have to spend it on yourself on one item. what do you buy?
probably a new lens for my camera

{three} if you had to choose, would you rather live with your parents in the same house forever or 5000 miles away?
that's a tough question, because i like having my own space, but i'm 3000 miles away now and miss them like crazy haha I definitely wouldnt want to live with them forever, as much as I love them, but I'd like to be a little closer lol

{four} is your christmas tree up yet?
nope. then plan is to get it put up on Friday. We'll see how it goes. We usually get a real tree, but I wasn't going to attempt that by myself this year, so we bought a used pre-lit tree. hopefully I can figure out how to put it together!

{five} do you bring reusable bags to the grocery store?
nope.

{six} which would be worse: listening to the same song on replay for the rest of your life or having to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life?
eating the same meal for sure.


{seven} name 3 things you are thankful for this season.
my family (esp hubby and son), my friends, my life

{eight} do you dye/highlight your hair? if so, do you do it yourself or have it done at the salon?
nope. I got highlights once and wasn't too fond of it. My hair gets natural highlights in the summer if I just get out into the sun.

{nine} would you rather watch a movie at home or at the theater?
at home. although I do miss being able to go on a date to see a movie in the theater now and then

{ten} would you rather win $1000/week for life or $5 million all at once?
$1000 a week definitely! I wouldnt know what to do with $5 mil all at once

No comments: